Episode 1 – Opportunities and Challenges
Webinar on 18 June 2022 (tentative) in English
Organiser: Matters Academy / HKIEIA
Moderator: Dr Glenn Frommer
- Representative from a local bank
- Representative from a regulator
- Representative from a consultant
In this lecture, the speaker will share with us.
- Can You Tell Us How You First Got into Sustainable Development?
- What is Green Finance and Sustainable Investment, and the Roles that Bank of America’s Sustainable Finance Business Play?
- How Do You Support Hong Kong as a Leading Green and Sustainable Finance Hub?
- What are the Biggest Challenges in Transitioning to a Green and Sustainable Economy in Hong Kong?
- What Successes or Changes Have There Been in Hong Kong Green Finance?
- How Do HKIEIA Members Help Reach Shared Sustainability Goals?