Date: 16 May 2022
Time: HKT 7:00pm to 8:30pm for 1.5 CPD hours
- Mr James Choi (Director of ANewR Consulting Limited)
- Dr Glenn Frommer (Founder of ESG Matters Limited)
(1) ESG Challenges and Opportunities
(2) Tech for Good with showcases
Amid the rapid development of the ESG market, our role as impact assessment practitioners is being evolved and extended to address much broader aspects from more stakeholders. How can we use our expertise and experience to help corporations and stakeholders to manage ESG risks, transform into low or even zero carbon businesses, and contribute to SDGs?
In this one hour session, the speakers will walk you through the key aspects with case studies. What you will take home is:
- Some good info about what is happening in the market.
- The challenges and opportunities.
- A rethinking point on what role we as HKIEIA members can play.